CNU collects information on our users in various ways, such as, by your voluntary submissions, participation in services provided via the Site and Services, and Aggregate Information. CNU collects the following information:
1. Personal InformationPersonal Information" refers to information that tells us specifically who you are, such as your name, phone number, email, postal address, and possibly information relating to the service you provide, past work, websites you may own and run, ambitions, and equipment. In many cases, we need this information to provide the full range of services available to you while using our mobile application.
2. Cellular Phone NumberBy providing a cellular number you give CNU consent to allow user whom may want to connect to You a means to message (sms text) or call You in efforts to use a service You provide. The ability to only be contact by message is available in Your personal settings.
3. Submission of Reviews, Rating, an CommentsCNU collects information that you voluntarily provide as part of our Site and Services, including messages, posts, comments, responses, reviews, and ratings you submit through the Site and Services, ("User Generated Content"). CNU may in our sole discretion share your User Generated Content with others such as your business reviews. If you do not want certain information shared with others, you should not submit User Generated Content, or should not submit User Generated Content that contains information or Personal Information you do not want shared in this manner. Once You have submitted User Generated Content, we reserve the right to publish it in any medium to others.
4. Aggregate InformationCNU may collect general, non-personal, statistical information about the use of the Site and Services, such as how many visitors visit a specific page on the Site, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they click on. This information represents a generic overview of our users, including their collective viewing habits, and allows us and other third parties to modify information, promotions, offers and/or discounts on products and services based on user traffic and behavior. We collect this information through the use of technologies such as 'cookies' and web beacons, which are discussed in greater detail below. We collect this information in order to help enhance the Site and Services to make for a better visitor experience.
Use of Information
The information CNU collects is used in a variety of ways, including
- for internal review;
- to improve the Site and Services;
- to verify the legitimacy of reviews and ratings;
- to notify you about updates to the Site and Services;
- to let you know about products, services, and promotions that you may be interested in;
- for our marketing purposes and the marketing of discounts offered through our Site and Services;
- to fulfill and provide products and services, including personalized or enhanced services, requested by you; and
- internal business analysis or other business purposes consistent with our mission; and to carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
Data Security, Integrity, And Access
The Personal Information you provide and we collect is stored within databases that we control directly or through our Administrative Service Providers. As we deem appropriate and as required by the applicable law, we use security measures appropriate for the sensitivity of the Personal Information and consistent with industry standards, including physical, organizational and technological protections, such as firewalls, to protect your Personal Information. However, since no security system is impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Personal Information may only be accessed by persons within our organization. We retain Personal Information that we collect only as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or to otherwise meet any legal requirements. Your information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province/territory, or country where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where you live. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please be aware that we transfer Personal Information to the United States and process and store it there. As a result, this information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, law enforcement officials and national security authorities in the United States according to its laws. Subject to the applicable laws, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that appropriate protections are in place to maintain protections on the Personal Information. By submitting your Personal Information, you consent to having your personal data transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States.
We do not seek or knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under the age of majority. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of majority, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you are the parent or guardian of a minor child who has provided us with Personal Information, you may contact us using the information below to request it be deleted.